The Anxiety Disorders/OCD IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) at Doorways is a group therapy program for teens who are struggling with the following issues or symptoms:
- Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Social anxiety
- School related Anxiety
- Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Specific Phobias (fear of vomiting, fear of spiders/animals, fear of elevators/heights, etc)
The Anxiety Disorders/OCD Intensive Outpatient Program is held three days per week.
Our IOP groups are contracted with Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and United Behavioral Healthcare.
- Click here to read more information about OCD.
- Click here to read more information about social anxiety disorders.